Your first visit to Caribbean Institute of Cosmetic Gynecology (CICG) establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history. This gives you time to meet your doctor. To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. You wil find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and first visit procedures. In advance of your appointment it would be beneficial to print out and complete the ‘New Patient’ forms.
Our practice works with patients to realise a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in cosmetic gynecology.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earning the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceeding patient's expectations.
- Ensuring a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Striving for continuous improvement at all levels.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
- Coming soon
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
What to expect
Be well-prepared for your appointment by ensuring that the doctor has acquired the information needed to provide the best possible care for you. This will help to relieve your anxiety. Inform yourself about your symptoms by reading the ‘Patient Education’ page on this web site.
Look at ourstaff page to familiarise yourself with the doctors.
We look forward to your first visit.
- The Ladies Medical Centre, #6 Island Lane Building, Sandy Port Nassau, Bahamas (242) 327-6100.